Underneath it all

Underneath it all

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Thing 9

The process to making this sign was very simple.  All I needed to do was choose a template, which did not take long for me to stumble upon the one above. There was a box that indicated where to record my message.  After recording my message, I easily found scrolling my mouse over the text revealed instructions to right-click and copy the URL.  Using sign generators as a teacher I can post up rules and rewards or instructions for various procedures.  In my personal life, I could use this tool to make fun messages in reference to parties.  I could post a sign to make people aware of the location of the bathroom or develop a sign as a great way to propose (ask a hand in marriage).  Fun facts can be created in the library as well as a statement that suggests which book category they were in.  Lastly, just like in a classroom, sign generators can be used to remind students of what is acceptable behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment