Underneath it all

Underneath it all

Friday, July 20, 2012

Thing 7

Having uploaded and organized pictures in facebook, Flicker easily distinguishes itself as a much better tool to upload, organize and search for pictures.  Its amazing how Flicker allows you to do so much with your photos; plus you get to interact with other peoples pictures as well, which also includes desired information about the photos.  Because I couldn't think of anything of interesting at the time, I searched for the tag "toes."  And to my surprise pages and pages appeared with feet as the subject.  To the corner (lower right) I found the tag box, not only with the tag "toes" but various associations to the toes in the pictures.  Associations like, "red," for the toe polish a subject may be wearing or "toe ring."  Upon looking at this box, my understanding of searching and storing pictures became quite clear.  Searching for one idea, I quickly and easily found myself clicker on the associations of subjects, leading me to pictures tagged with "nature."  Check out the photo I ended at, photographed by Andrew with cubagallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment