Underneath it all

Underneath it all

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Thing 2

I feel as if the name for the blog came by default, as I struggled to find a name that was available.  The name for the post came as a result of following class requirements, in which I agree to its usefulness. Making the blog was reasonable; however, it was not as easy to relocate it.  It was in the midst of interacting with other features, I stumbled into the location of my post, a few times, establishing confidence of finding posts in the future. 

In creating the avatar, I went for the closest look to my actual appearance to show how content I am with the way I look. The avatar wears locs as I wear.  The degree to which our hair is dyed  red differs, as my hair has streaks, but I have plans to dye my entire hair.  I sometimes wear glasses (non prescription) just to feel studious and prefer to dress business casual, so I can be taken serious enough.  Lastly, since I often have my laptop with me, I did find it suitable for her to have one.



No comments:

Post a Comment