Underneath it all

Underneath it all

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Thing 22

"LiveBinders" is like a physical filing system. I like how each tab contains a folder per web page, that can be easily accessed by person of interest. These pages can include the following: in-depth information on a topic, lesson plans, ideas for the classroom, activities and assignments that support skills and new concepts learned in the class. As a teacher in leave of absence, I can ensure my substitute teachers have what they need to fully operate my class, by posting all assignments and activities, as well as other information needed in "LiveBinders," making a tab labeled "for substitute teachers." I definitely think allowing teachers to snag other teachers binders is their 2nd best asset. The site makes it easy for teachers by providing various categories of interest ranging from subject to grade level. Lastly, this is a great tool for parents to use, as it by passing the possibility of recommended data getting lost or confusing the parents as to which is important. The parent can clearly identify, per subject, resources they can use to help their children improve academically. In my account I created three binders for: Science, Math, and Language Arts. Here is a link to my "Science" binder. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment