Underneath it all

Underneath it all

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thing 19

With the exception of creating an account on TeacherPop,and Facebook, I am not apart of an online community. Facebook was appealing because it allows me to touch bases with the people I had some level of connection to; evenmore, did I like the idea of closing the gap between my family (staying connected) as we live 7+ hrs apart. Im one of those people who envies people who can express themselves artistically, as art was clearly a talent for me to display; however, it shouldn't stop me from making art, now that people are sharing how they create theirs, I can immulate (or close to it) their work, and even if I give credit to the original owner, people will still admire me for copying the work. And that's just what I intend to use crafters for.

No comments:

Post a Comment